Friday, March 13, 2009

Take heed, take care


Todays inner bitch message reads: REMINDER- taking care of yourself first is not selfish, it's neccessary.
Why do you think they make you put your air mask on first on a plane?
Same principle applies to self maintainence. My husband has NO quarrels about me taking a day to go get my hair did, or my nails did, or even to get a massage. He knows that when I am feeling pretty, I act differently. It is ok to buy a new pair of shoes or a shirt, or any of the above when your feeling down because there is something to be said about matching your innerds to your outerds.
Yesterday my friends and I were divvying up the characters in Sex and the City amongst each of us and I for some weird reason got stuck being Carrie.......... (There are farrrr worse characters so I tended to stay quiet and do the fist to the air tuck YES silently) I like to think it was solely due to my creative writing abilities................
I was then also called a diva. Ok- so we are saying that I am a vain bitch diva who would not appear in the cast of survivor for the fear of breaking a nail, but I love to work with my hands and build stuff............ or fix stuff. Hmmmmm............. I grew up as a tomboy having only brothers so there is something to be said about my inner strength that I accumulated from that! Never the less, I am a girl. I ..... (oh crap theres that song again . wait- hold on -------hold it in , hold it back....nope can't.......do........ it...........................).ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Oh my goodness. Where DID that come from? Sorry!!!
Anyway- my point is, whether its taking a bath at night with scented candles and a good book. Whethers its splurging with the $25.00 in your wallet you should be paying the water bill with, whether its simply walking on the beach and taking in the glory God has givin you to see......... take time for yourself. Take heed of your surroundings. Take heed of your needs. And take care of yourself. This bitch does!!!!
XO XO
M OUT
***** michelle is in no way condoning the use of bill money to be spent unwisely ALL the time. This is in no way a connection to her thoughts, beliefs or actions.......... her point is simply TO TAKE CARE!!!! you'll be the better for it. A transcript of this message is available at 1800-i am sexy for only the low low cost os $1,235,352.24 per disc......

2 comments:

  1. It was your shoe fetish!!!! Hehe, at least you didn't get my character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gurlllll, you crack me up. shhhh!!!! I am a tomboy diva myself.

    ReplyDelete