Wednesday, March 4, 2009

%@$#&*^$#*@$%@@&%#$!!!W@^@&*^$$#@#@(%^&^$


Ok- so I am managing 2 of these a day..... either I really have something to say or am so full of shit I need to spill it over for you, my reader!!!
Either way- it is what it is! So, here it is:
Why do people feel the need to call? Seriosuly? I mean really!!! ARGHHHHH
Your at home minding your own business and you have telemarketers CALL. You have insurance salesmen CALL. It is now even happeneing on cell phones.
BUT, my favorite type of person is- the stupid customer who , yes thats right CALLS! See, I work for a company who sells agricultural needs. And being in that field- how do I put this nicely, I am not selling to the Donald Trumps of the world. No- I literally hear banjos playing with 97% of the calls I take!
Maybe I should not have just said that out loud, cuz yes I know- they are my business but COME ON!!!! And me being me- have a very hard time staying grounded and calm when I get yelled at. People truly have NO idea what it takes to place a catalog order. How many steps it takes just to process it. And in this economy, they have no care about the size of company we are, or what our situation is. I understand that everyone is holding their dollars a bit more tight right now- but why don't people use common sense AT ALL anymore?
I mean, if you want to hatch eggs- why get the eggs and then order the incubator (MIND you, it is an electrical device -which the shaking of transit alone can cause it to break -which is NOT the way we sent it out - deliberatly broken to waste my time and just to piss you off!!!!! Your not that special to me) Seriously? Wouldnt it make sense to get the unit, get it set up and make sure its maintaining proper use needs and THEN order your eggs? ESPECIALLY if they are an expensive kind.
OR (I love this one)
Why do you feel the need to order chickens (or eggs) from me and then call me back yelling at me because we only ship one day a week and you didnt get them timely (and by that I mean you ordered them today and didnt get them 2 days ago) I mean AM I THE ONE SQUATTING THESE LITTLE F^%$&*#%S OUT? You call me and tell me its too cold to ship them right now to you but you offer no sense to the fragility of the birds who are actually laying the eggs....yes the weather causes a lot of spoil when mother nature is not cooperating.
I really truly feel a change is coming yall............. Why cant I just for once, deal with someone of a LITTLE intelligence just once in a while. (Oh wait I do.... when I get the ag doctors orders they yell "Dont you know who your dealing with?" I just cant win!!!!!!! (at this point it may be a good idea to refer back to the first post on here about spirituality......................BREATHE BREATHE )ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

  1. Did you tell the broken incubator people to "shove 'em up their arse" until the incubator situation can be fixed....I mean isn't that how the chickens do it? Are these people too special to take an egg up the ying yang for the best interest of their bird embryo?

    ReplyDelete