Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My very own SLICE OF HEAVEN


I hate oatmeal
I hate non white bread
A friend of mine mentioned a yummy sandwich she had on this bread...another friend of mine has a new good for you meal plan and oatmeal is on it THIS WOULD WORK RIGHT?....ok- hook line and sinker I was curious. I went to the store and bought some. I was a little afraid to try it though but OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY!!! Then, my husband tried it....... ok dude GET OFF MY BREAD! He will eat ANY bread so when I buy a specialty bread it should be left for me!!!!!! He can eat the other whole grain, 9 grain specialty crap that ONLY he will eat. I would not eat the LAST piece of his bread........ But oh, he did mine!!!!!
This bread IS delicious! I am making a special trip to the grocery store tonite just to get it..... no more store brand 89 cent bread ................ YUMM. What is the point of this blog posting- um , well theres none really. Other than I have found a slice of heaven in every slice of this oatmeal bread!!!!!
-m

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the number of times I've seen this bread pictured in someone's breakfasts or lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!! "dude get off my bread"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO HAPPY someone finally joined my obsession with this stuff!

    ReplyDelete