Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I don't have to be right....... but I am! (and so are you)



My girlfriends and I tend to use the word beautiful to describe one another when we greet each other from time to time.
My girlfriends and I have a habit of sending out a "song of the day" every day. Usually something to keep spirits lifted, or change a mood all together.
Todays song of choice is Good Morning Beautiful.
Penny sends it to me claiming " I LOVE TIM MCGRAW" while all the while I heard Blake Shelton in my head. I pass the comment on to my other posse and Kristi comes back "I thought that was Steve Holy"
At this point I go up on line and start looking it up. All three of them (among others) have in fact done this song. What I think is funny though, is that we all knew the SONG but each of us by a different artist..............It is the most beautifully written song. Any woman would melt if someone ever said the words of it to them : Good morning beautiful How was your night Mine was wonderful With you by my side And when I open my eyes And see your sweet face It's a good morning beautiful day.........................................
Ahhhhhhhhhh. So not only is it a beautiful song, but it is so much better when being repeated by a good looking piece of eye candy!!!!! Why though, do we not have such a song to reply with.................. MY HUMPS MY HUMPS MY LOVELY LADY HUMPS....... no that wouldnt be it, COME TO MY WINDOW, CRAWL INSIDE WAIT BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON ............ no. Once again I must fall back to Olivia Newton John..........I love you I honestly love you I honestly love you. (don't ask- it just fits)
What better way then to be simple about it........... ? So, for all the world to see---- Lance, I am calling you out just to say I love you I honestly love you I honestly love you......
Til next time
-smooches xo xo

2 comments: