Monday, March 30, 2009

I am sorry....WHAT just happened?


So there are two couples in a bar minding their own business on Saturday night. Eating, talking, sharing and just keeping to their own....(well, for the most part. One may have said that she was a reporter for a local magazine and that was why she was snapping all the pictures.) That is 100% beside the point however.
Anyway, as the night progresses, the two couples have a few drinks, and are really into their surroundings. A bunch of people are showing up all dressed up and these few were a bit more casually dressed. There is no further point that will be made about the clothing and attire, so I don't know why I even wrote that. The one lady however, sitting with her back to the bar, the crowd and to the entire establishment, is the one this tale of WHOA! is about.
Ok- I will admit, The lady reporter sitting like this is me. Little ol' me.
If you were a person on the west side of the building, you would have to pass me to go to the bathroom, the dance floor, the exit- whatever. And there was this guy who traveled that direction (and back I think) a few too many times that night. He walked by to go...... well to the other side of me and was swinging his arms a bit much. He makes it from one side of me to the other when WHOA!!! My friends husband looks at me and says "did you just get felt up?" my answer...."Um, yeah I think I did....."
This happened a total of 3 times by that one guy that night. I don't know if he was even cute as I was really a bit more concentrated on looking shocked.
I cant even say that I liked it. He was such a slyyyy guy! sneaky sneaky!
Um, pickup line tip: guys- if this is your weapon of choice to get a girl to notice you- it didn't work. If it was a cheap way to thrill yourself..."Lets see how many times I can touch her boobs." Come on- how old are we? NOT the best way to gain attention.
Aw hell- I got a great blog idea out of it and WOW will my article be a winner. So when you see this story in your local magazine you will know it was me. It is a good thing I don't remember getting HIS picture that night.
Til next time (hands to yourself)
XO XO
-m

1 comment: