Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I just don't get New Zealand



Ok, so my girlfriend and I are responsible for burying a body in Austria while two other girlfriends are out in New Zealand Sheering sheep in platforms. New Zealand? Really?

For that I would have to wonder about the sort of people I choose as friends only because there is a new law that was passed in a New Zealand mall yesterday. They are having trouble with kids (And I dont mean age range of 5-9) hanging around bothering the shoppers and vandalizing the place.

They have come up with a new way of either calming the youth, or having them leave all together................. they will be playing Barry Mannilow over the intercoms 24/7 as loud as they can. This would surely be enjoyable for the shoppers as I will admit he has some catchy tunes. Although the song "Escape" just came to my mind, which is NOT his song!!!

Wait- I really feel I need to share ...... "If you like Pina Coladas. And getting caught in the rain. If your not into Yoga. If you have half a brain." Laaaalllllaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ehem- ok i am better now, Anyway: (now that my its dream sequence is over)

As I was listening to this report this morning on the radio, I was reminded of the movie " A clock work orange" At least it is proven that U S troops dont torture!!! What is this world coming to? Barry Mannilow? REALLY?

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha!!! Well they could just shoot 'em instead like the Chinese.

    ReplyDelete