Thursday, March 5, 2009

my support group!!!











Now would be the perfect time of the evening for me to introduce my band!!!!! These ladies are working hard every day of their lives to make me look good so here weeeeeeeeeeeeeee gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
boom booom booooom laaaaa laaaaaa (ladies keep it strong )
The lovely lady just next to me is my very own slice of heaven PENNY!!!!!! coming to you from PALM BAY!! Tonite she is playing the supporting instrument of my head, without which i would not be able to be here in front of all of you entertaining the masses....Give it up PENNY!!!!
next in line is the darlings of the night...Kath (coming to you from the west coast!! playing the supporting instrument of my conscience- my nerd mascot and maintainer of gross health concoctions and exercise stories!!!! Thanks to her I have learned to work hard for a big pay off but to be a friend to myself and everything else will work itself out!!!!!! holla at ya gal!) and Kris -coming to you from Satellite beach and playing the integral part of the pallat!!!!
( the dietician and chef!!!! thanks to her I am learning to enjoy the food I eat! I like to think of her as my own little rat chef ratitoulli (sp) holla HOLLA!!) and last, but surely not least...... hanging around us all from out of state!!! Playing the part of my alter ego Bethany!!! (her name is really Buffy- dont let her threats scare you!!! she changed her name for the sake of this story and to protect the innocent while in Austria.) This one shows me daily what it means to be silly. To release everything I hold in and to just be. LIVE and smile!!! hands to the RRROOOOOFFFFFFFF!!!! woot woot!!!!
yay- ok repeat after me WE ARE FAMILY!!! I GOT ALL MY SISTAS & ME!!!!!
A 1... A 2..... 1..2..3..4...................
YOU ONLY GET JUST ONE TIME AROUND
YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT AT THIS
ONCE CHANCE, TO FIND OUT- THE ONE THING YOU DONT WANNA MISS
ONE DAY WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE
I HOPE YOU SEE THAT IT WAS ENOUGH
THIS ONE RIDE
ONE TRY
ONE LIFE
TO LIVE..................................................
Thank you goodnight!!!! I will be here til friday, dont forget to tip your waitresses......thanks for coming!!!!
annoucner: M has left the building!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment